Staying in The Dorchester
- Located in an enclosed area of the campsite with views overlooking the sea to the west, and open countryside to the south.
- Comfortable, non-smoking, accommodation for 6 people, comprises 1 double bedroom with king-size bed, 2 twin bedrooms. Optional travelcot in place of a bed.
- Shower room with mini-bath and seperate toilet. Bring your own towels.
- Spacious kitchen area with all crockery,utensils,gas cooker, microwave & fridge.
- Spacious Lounge with seperate dining table,TV & DVD player.
- Gas central heating and double glazed.
- Patio area with barbeque and picnic table
- Non-allergenic duvets and pillows provided as standard, bedlinen NOT PROVIDED
- Laundry facilities on the campsite
- Sorry but no pets allowed
Tariff (INCLUSIVE OF GAS AND ELECTRIC)
- £275 per week out of season
- £300 per week summer not school holidays
- £355 per week in school holidays
- £100 2 night / weekend / midweek break for 4 people, £20 per extra person, £35 per extra night
Arrival / Departure
- Available from 2pm on day of arrival
- Please vacate by 11am on day of departure